Follow the steps below to import a 3D model into Enduvo:
- Save the 3D model* and all of its associated texture and material files (any .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .swg, and .mtl files that came with the model) to a folder on your local PC.
- Open the Enduvo desktop app.
- Click on the "Create" page.
- Click on the "Lesson" tab.
- Click on "Create New" to create a new lesson or click "Edit" to edit an existing lesson.
- Click on the "Manage Media Assets" button.
- Click on the "Import Asset" button.
- Select the 3D model(s) you would like to import from the file import window.
Note: you do not need to import the texture or material files separately or in addition to the model; Enduvo will automatically detect the files and associate them with the model during import. If the model appears all-gray or is missing textures after import, please see our related FAQ here.
*We support over 40 different 3D model file types. Click here to see the complete list.