If a model appears to be all gray or is missing key colors or patterns in Enduvo, the materials/textures failed to import correctly. Below, I have outlined a few things you can do to troubleshoot:
- Make sure you have downloaded (and unzipped) all associated material and texture files that came with the original model file. This may include .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .swg, and .mtl files.
- Save all associated material and texture files (.jpeg, .jpg, .png, .swg, and .mtl) in the same folder with the 3D model file itself.
- If the steps above don't resolve the issue, try embedding the textures directly within a .fbx version of the 3D model using a 3D modeling tool like Blender. Need help? Check out our how-to article here.
- Reach out the 3D model provider to ask that they embed the textures on your behalf or (re) send you the full file, including all textures and materials.
- Still need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "3D model help."