After saving your completed lesson, it's time to publish to other users in Enduvo.
To publish, first upload your content from the desktop app:
- Go to "Create" page
- Go to the "Lessons" tab
- Click on the three dots icon () next to the lesson you want to publish
- Click on "Upload"
After uploading, launch a browser window and login to our web app at my.enduvo.com :
- Click on the "Creator Dashboard" menu
- Click on "Courses"
- Click on "Create" button
- Add course details, including:
- Thumbnail image
- From the "Select Lessons" drop-down box, select the lesson(s) that you would like to share. Note: you can add one or more lessons to a course and can always come back to add more lessons later, as you complete them.
- Select the workspace(s)* where you would like to publish your content
- Check the "Publish this Course" box
Users can now see and enroll in your course on the "Explore" page in the desktop app or in the web app.
Check out our YouTube video for a guided walk-through.
*A workspace is similar to a channel or audience. You can publish your course to any workspaces where you have publication rights.
Can't find your lessons? Make sure you upload them from the desktop app first, before attempting to add them to a course in the web app.
Can't check the "Publish this Course" box? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.