To view immersive content in Enduvo, users will need to download the Enduvo app.
Don't have the app? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Enduvo username (usually your email address) and we will send you instructions to download it.
Don't have an Enduvo account? Contact us here to sign up.
After downloading the Enduvo app, users can view content in one of two ways:
- First person mode - you can play immersive content straight from the desktop app, without a VR headset.
- Virtual reality HMD - you can also play immersive content in a supported VR headset.
In both first person mode and HMD mode, you can maneuver within the immersive environment, watch recorded lessons, interact with 2D and 3D objects in the environment and even complete assessments.
To watch an Enduvo lesson:
- Launch the Enduvo desktop app
- Go to the "Explore" page
- Enroll in one or more courses
- Go to your "Library" of enrolled courses
- Click on the ">" next to a course to show all included lessons
- Download the lesson you want to watch
- Click "Play" to start the lesson
- Select your viewing mode (first person mode or HMD) using the drop-down box in the in the lower right-hand corner of your screen
- Turn towards the Topics and Assessments Board, located to your far-right (almost behind you)
- Select a topic
- Press "Play" to begin