Follow the steps below to import images and videos into Enduvo:
- Save the image(s)* and video(s)* to a folder on your local PC.
- Open the Enduvo desktop app.
- Click on the "Create" page.
- Click on the "Lesson" tab.
- Click on "Create New" to create a new lesson or click "Edit" to edit an existing lesson.
- Click on the "Manage Media Assets" button.
- Click on the "Import Asset" button.
- Select the image(s) and video(s) you would like to import from the file import window.
*We support most standard image and video file types. Click here to see the complete list.