In Enduvo, you can choose the immersive environment that you would like to experience. Standard environments include an operating room, an innovation lab, a hanger, a warehouse, the outdoors, outer space and the expanse. By default, you will start in outer space, but you can easily change your environment within an immersive experience.
To select a new environment:
- Press "play" to launch a lesson
- Turn toward the Topics and Assessment Board (usually to your far-right, or behind you)
- Point your controller at the globe or world icon to the right-hand side of the Topic and Assessment Board
- Pull the trigger on your controller
- Turn to your right to see the list of available environments
- Point your controller at the environment you'd like to select
- While pointing at the desired environment, pull the trigger
You can also import your own custom immersive environments using 3D model files (preferred method) or 360 photos; click here to learn how.