- Speak slowly and enunciate clearly
- Consider recording the audio in advance
- Include ambient, or background, noises if appropriate
- Pro tip: if p’s and t’s sound odd on your recorded audio, consider covering the mic with a band-aide to muffle the sound
- Plan and rehearse your gestures and interactions in advance
- Tell learners when and how you expect them to interact; for example:
- Pause the audio now and zoom in on the relevant section of this model then restart when you’re ready
- After you finish this topic, complete the assessment to reinforce what you’ve learned. Remember, you can select an answer by ‘grabbing’ the correct arrow.