Welcome to the Enduvo community!
Before you get started, please take a few moments to review our Community Rules, found below.
- Treat other members politely and with respect. This is your community – help us keep it friendly and helpful!
- Search existing posts to see if someone has already asked a similar question.
- Post in the relevant subforums; messages posted to the incorrect topic area may be moved to the appropriate subforum by moderators.
- Try to keep conversation threads on topic. You’re welcome to politely disagree with another user's post or suggest an alternate solution, but don't take the thread off track to do so.
- Cite your source if you upload or post anything that isn’t your own original content.
- Keep it clean. No profanity, obscenity, insulting or bigoted comments please. No name-calling.
- Report any kind of abuse you find in the community to the community moderators.
- Threaten, harass, abuse or attack fellow community members. Any user who continues to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be removed from the community group.
- Continue to repost questions that are the same as, or similar to, questions you have already posted. Instead, please update your original thread if you are looking for fresh or new ideas.
- Post adult content, including profanity or content depicting nudity of any sort. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and posters reported to moderators.
- Spam the community group with automated messages, advertisements, or links to your own or competitors’ websites for advertising purposes.
- Attempt to sell or resell any goods or services through our community forums.
- Re-post copyrighted materials. Any posts containing copyrighted materials, or any other illegal materials, will be deleted.
- Post links to any external sites that violate these community rules.
As a member of this community, you agree that you will abide by these community rules and are responsible for all content you post or upload.
In addition to adhering to our community rules, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
Please sign in to leave a comment.